What does the study involve?
- Families in this study will come to one study visit at a research space in the UF Health Hospital for a 45-minute visit at the beginning of the study, and then can complete all other study elements at home.
- Your child will be asked to track his/her sleep, eating, and activity each day for the length of the study.
- Your child will be asked to change his/her sleep patterns at various points in the study.
How long is the program?
- Families may be involved in the study between 16 and 38 days
- However, the typical participant will complete the study in about 28 days
Where will the program take place?
- The initial visit will take place at the UF research space in the basement of UF Health Dental Tower
- All other visits can take place at your home or at the UF Health Dental tower, whatever is more convenient for your family.
Is there compensation for this program?
- Families in this study may receive up to $200 for participating in all aspects of the study
How do I know if I can participate?
- Contact the research office to learn more about the study: 352-294-5717